Our April in person class was great! We filled up our class with students from 4 different states, and all different careers. We had nannies, a nurse, daycare staff, and current Newborn Care Specialist! We had a great time teaching students about different aspects of newborn care and had some great hands on demonstrations. Check out some pictures from Saturday!
- The Importance of Continuing Your Education as a Newborn Care Specialist
- Benefits of Hiring a Mentor for Your NCS Business
- Join Us For The INA Conference NCS Track May 18-21, Chicago
- Training Options for Becoming a Breastfeeding Specialist
- The Importance of an LLC in Your Newborn Care Specialist Business